Here we go again, it is finally possible to do school outings!!!
Our activities (adventure trails, workshops and nature walks) are designed for schools of all levels for educational, playful and didactic purposes.
The project aims to:
- Appreciate and raise awareness by valuing nature and the beauty of our area
- Regaining awareness of the benefits of outdoor activities
- Learning through active education new facts about the environment within a forest and in a Nature Reserve
- Discovering ourselves, each other and nature through physical activity, managing our fears, and safely challenging our limits
- Stimulating the five senses and psycho-motor skills
- Stimulating expression and creativity
All activities are supervised by naturalists, environmental experts, hiking guides and Adventure Park operators.
If interested write or call for more information.